Support the Poetry Society of Virginia with a Donation Today
As the Commonwealth’s longest continuously operating organization devoted to the advancement of poetry, the Poetry Society of Virginia plays a vital role in promoting outreach and education of the poetic arts. Thank you for helping us provide Virginia poets opportunities for fellowship, competition and learning.
What will your donation do?
- Help offer regional meetings, readings, and festivals in 7 regions across the Commonwealth.
- Help publish Poetry Virginia, which showcases winners of our annual contest.
- Help produce our bi-monthly statwide newsletter, with poems and essays on writing, as well as announcements of recent or forthcoming publications.
- Help host an annual Spring Poetry Festival at The College of William & Mary, attracting America's celebrated poets.
- Help conduct an annual Book Award Contest and also an annual Poetry Competition.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax deductible, and goes a long way towards ensuring that we continue to advance our mission into our next century of operation.
Donations may be made directly via the buttons below. Interested in sponsoring or endowing one of our contest categories? Our memorial prizes keep the names of Virginia poets alive for generations. Click one of the button below and an officer of the organization will get in touch with you to begin a conversation on how you or your estate might be able to support our operations.